Join us Wednesday October 15th at 6.30 pm for a unique dining experience at the Quicks Hole Tavern.
Our Oktoberfest Dinner offers a hearty fall meal in five courses, each one paired with an extraordinary brew especially designed to please your palate and compliment the food. Price is $65 per person, including the five course menu as listed below, beer as listed, tax and tip. Reservation and pre-payment required.
Please call us after 11 am at 508-495-0048 to reserve.
1. soft pretzel, smoky goat cheddar sauce, house mustard
-Reissdorf Kolsh, Cologne, 4.8%
2. housemade wild boar bratwurst, black pepper spaetzle, kim chi kraut
-Spaten Oktoberfest Un-Marzen, Munich, 5.9%
3. poached black bass, apple, fennel, baby kale, brown butter vinaigrette
-Brooklyn Oktoberfest, New York, 5.5%
4. crispy pork shoulder, mashed sweet potato , Brussels sprouts, mustard jus
-Schlenkerla Oak Smoke, Bamberg, 8%
5. Belgian chocolate truffle cake, creme fraiche whipped cream, candied hazelnuts
-Ayenger Celebrator Dobbelbock, Munich, 6.7%
This dinner will sell out (max 50 seats) so please call NOW!
Seating will be in the second floor dining room.